The impact of Brexit on local government, economy and tourism – event.
Event date: Wednesday 2 December 2020, 12:30 – 13:30 GMT
Join Mandy Pearse MBA, FCIPR, President Elect of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) as she hosts an expert panel to discuss the ability of areas to maintain and enhance place branding to attract tourists, inward investment and support business growth. This event is open to non-members for a small fee of £10. Free to CIPR members.
- Tim Borrett, Director of Strategy, Policy and Communications, Bristol City Council
- Bernard Donoghue, Director Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA) and the Mayor of London’s ambassador for cultural tourism
- Jill Rutter, Senior Research Fellow, UK in a Changing Europe
- Kerry Sheehan, CIPR Local Public Services chair and Communications Lead at Government Communications Service
- Claire Walker, Co-executive Director at British Chambers of Commerce
There will be a short presentation by each speaker, followed by questions.
Places free to CIPR members. £10 for non-members.
Book your place (Eventbrite).